Life at 5 feeling pretty good

| |
I know it has been a while between posts but I have been overwhelmed with work commitments, family commitments, fun commitments, and to top it off the migration of my life onto the OQO 02 took a bigger toll than I initially expected.

So without delay it is my absolute pleasure to announce that I am 100% fulltime OQO-ing! As this picture might suggest I have solved the screen size issue, I have found several preferred input methods and my Internet connectivity is near perfect.

23" running Outlook and Blog,

5" runnning OneNote and Messenger

Here is what I am running on the OQO currently:

  • Windows XP Tablet PC Edition (manual installation as I had bought the XP Pro version
  • Office 2007 Ultimate Edition (I love that name)
  • MYOB v.12 (Accounting Software)Adobe Photoshop 8.0 with Image Ready
  • Castblaster
  • and several other mandatory apps

I plan to install:

  • Cyberlink PowerDirector
  • Tablet Enhancements for Outlook
  • Minjet Mind Manager
  • And more

It feels like I have turned a corner in my mobility and it might be really hard to turn back. Today I answered emails while watching my son at Swimming Training - not impressive to some of you I know - but I also caught up on some YouTube, I finished of a PowerPoint Presentation for tomorrow, and, I reviewed and amended a Pricelist using Excel.

Let me know your questions I will do what I can to answer them via video, photos and text throughout the next few weeks. Tomorrow I am on a plane to Melbourne for the day and plan to give my new Mr. Mobility persona a good run for its money. With my Dopod 838pro (in my left blazer pocket) and my OQO 02 Best (in my right blazer pocket) mobility has never been so literal.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment